February is usually my least favourite month of the year, but I’m determined not to let it be this year. I always feel like February is a good month to set yourself new goals since there’s less time to fall off the bandwagon!
- Declutter somewhere you’ve been putting off. For me, it’s the cupboard next to my desk where I store my out of control stationery supplies. Get it done, and set a precedent for how you want the rest of your home to feel.
- Treat yourself to a beautiful bouquet of flowers on your next grocery run. Something to brighten up the grey days.
- Find a new creative outlet. Whether it’s journalling, doodling, taking more photos or creating the next Mona Lisa, do something creative to inspire you.
- Take more photos with your friends & loved ones. I don’t know about you but I’m forever guilty of snapping the food and the location, but forgetting the people!
- Take up a new exercise. Try 30 Days of Yoga, or Couch to 5k, sign up for a Barrecore class or a Reformer Pilates session. Try something different, you might love it.
- Treat yourself to a cliched, heart-covered Valentine’s day gift. I’ve got my eye on this and this.
- Make pancakes! I’m going to be trying this recipe this year!
- Get your spring clean on. I’ve got an exciting to do list that reads something like ‘wash balcony doors, clean inside oven, organise crap under bed’. That kinda thing. Tedious, but satisfying when it’s all done.
- Visit a gallery. Because the weather’s crap and outdoor pursuits are out.
What’s on your February to do list?