It has been the longest time since I’ve done a round up of wonderful things, and on this lazy Sunday morning I feel like I need a little happy reminder.
So, here we have ten happy things from the last few days!
1. Having the house to myself for the weekend. My parents are away this weekend so I’ve been enjoying having no one around. Just me, the dogs, a bottle of wine and a good Spotify playlist – it’s been bliss!
2. My new iPad! If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you’ll know that I had a bit of a nightmare getting ahold of it, but now that we’ve been united, me and my iPad Pro are very happy together.
3. Impromptu lunch dates with my family. Is there anything better than a wood fired pizza and catch ups with your family? No, the answer is no.
4. Cosy new bedding from the Loft collection at M&S. I feel like I’m living in a Scandi paradise.
5. Now that the sun has finally made an appearance, I’ve been pretty much exclusively wearing my Quay sunglasses. They’re a bit ridiculous, but I’m obsessed.
6. I finally finished watching American Crime Story and MAN that was good. I’ve also been loving Scream Queens & The Catch – so much good TV right now!
7. Totally obsessed with the new Starbucks Spring cups – I think the Tall one is my favourite! I’m also eyeing up one of the new season mugs too – not that I need anymore mugs!
8. Finally ticking the British Museum off my London to do list – it’s been on there for the longest time, and I’m so glad I finally went!
9. Planning for my day in Paris! My friend Allie and I are headed for a whirlwind 12 hours in Paris and I honestly don’t think I could be more excited for it! Any Paris tips would be much appreciated!
10. Feeling the love with my awesome friends. I’ve honestly met the best people through blogging, and I feel so lucky!
Tell me what’s made you happy this week in the comments!