The closer I get to my deadline, the more the weeks begin to blur into one. As I sat down to write this post, I actually had to grab my planner, and look at what I’d done this week, cause I can barely remember what I did this morning.
I’m hoping to finish off the last bits of my magazine today, and pass it on to the graphic designer, freeing me up to spend the final three weeks before hand in working on the accompanying reports, which means I’ll have a lot more time on my hands! Also, my boyfriend hands in his big project tomorrow, so he’ll just have exams left, meaning hopefully he’ll have more time too. We’ve barely spent any time together over the last month, the few discussions we’ve had have either been about who’s cooking dinner (or where to order in from), and proof reading each other’s work! Oh the romance! We have big plans to spend tomorrow snuggled up on the sofa, catching up on Game of Thrones with a box of Krispy Kremes. I can’t wait.
This week’s happy things!
- Going to Tesco to pick up a bunch of fresh blooms, and finding they were all reduced. I got a bunch of Tulips for £1 and a big mixed bouquet of roses and red lilys to name a few for £1.50. I didn’t expect them to last long, but they’re still going strong six days later!
- I popped to Ikea early this week to pick up a couple of essentials. As standard practice dictates I picked up a couple of non essentials too, including a pack of beautiful coral and mint straws, that made me disgustingly happy.
- Cashing in my Starbucks Rewards free drink twice because of a glitch!
- New skinny jeans. The feel so. good.
- Facetime chats with my mama whilst we both make lunch.
- A belated birthday present, I love getting that birthday feeling after the fact!
- Whacking out my favourite sparkly heels for the first time in forever. Seriously, there was dust on them.
- Spending a night out on the river with some very lovely blogging ladies, but you’ll be hearing more about that later in the week!
- There’s a row of trees near my flat that have blossomed beautifully, and whilst they look great in the day, they look even better at night, illuminated against the dark sky.
- A dinner date with my mama at Wagamama last night. It seems to have become a standing weekly date and I’m totally okay with that.
I have lots of exciting things planned for this week, and I can’t wait to share them with you!
Have a great week! x