Happy Friday lovely people! Today I thought we’d just have a chat, cause it’s been a while! I’m rounding up five things from my life recently that I thought were worth mentioning!
1. Pokemon Go. It seems only right to mention this since it appears to be taking over the globe. I’ve been playing since Carrie switched me onto it on Sunday and despite having never played/watched Pokemon before. I was late for a meeting on Wednesday because there was a Pikachu near my flat and I was running around like a lunatic looking for it. No such luck unfortunately, I had to give up after 40 minutes of searching!Despite not being a Pokemon fan, I’m enjoying getting out and walking, and spending more time with Con. We keep heading out after dinner and spending an hour walking, chatting and catching Pokemon! Here’s hoping that the fact that it’s now officially out in the UK means it’ll be less buggy!
2. My new EC notebook! I’m going to do a little flip through of this soon, but I think I’ve finally cracked the perfect notebook setup! Yay for stationery based productivity!
3. Since Gilmore Girls has finally been added to UK Netflix, I’ve been rewatching from the beginning again, and falling in love with it. It’s perfect for having on in the background while I work, or for some lazy evening watching. Connor and I also watched The Propaganda Game recently, a really interesting documentary on life in North Korea. Any Netflix documentary recommendations much appreciated!
4. I visited the Paperchase Christmas Preview on Wednesday and man oh man does this make me excited for Christmas! I’m talking geometric bear baubles, felt gingerbread table scatter, gold honeycomb mugs and I’m just so excited. We don’t have much in the way of Christmas decorations since we are never in London for Christmas, but stay tuned for a few changes in that department…
5. I think I’ve finally cracked the perfect Nandos order. Lemon and herb chicken wrap with halloumi, Peri chips and Macho Peas. And a little Peri Peri drizzle too. I honestly think I could eat this for lunch every day.
What’s new with you guys?