I’ve been really enjoying putting together these little monthly to do lists. With all the life drama right now, it’s nice to have little reminders to inject a little happy into my day to day life. This months to do list is all about going back to basics.
– Spend less, appreciate more. Stop spending money and start experiencing more. This month I want to get out with just me and my camera, and explore a little more.
– Take more evenings off. I’m definitely guilty of spending too much time glued to my screens, so I want to take more evenings off to spend time with Con, read a book, get outside – just be present, not working.
– Streamline more. Everything from my inbox to my wardrobe, I want to cut back and just keep the good stuff.
– Get writing. Not for work, or for my blog, or to grow my portfolio, but for me.
– Start Spring cleaning! We will be leaving the flat by the end of the year, and moving will be much easier if things are clean and organised!
– Make more time for good friends. They deserve it.
– Be home more. With everything going on my parents could use the extra hands.
– Find a routine I can stick to. I’m never going to be a morning person, but getting up at 6am one day and 11am the next is not doing my body any good. I’m exhausted and I need a little routine in my life.
What are your plans for the month?