- My lovely friend Aftab came over on Monday night for a catch up. I supplied the wine and he supplied the nibbles, and it felt so good to spend a couple of hours just chatting.
- Cute indie coffee houses that serve delicious tea and scrumptious flapjacks. I’ve got the coffee house bug now.
- Pretty Easter themed deliveries from Charlie. I’m now the proud owner of Donut washi tape.
- I may or may not have made a sneaky sort-of-repurchase in Space NK on Tuesday. It was a little treat to myself for finishing the first section of my magazine and sending it off to the graphic designer!
- Returning to Franco Manca. The pizza place of my dreams.
- FINISHING THE FIRST SECTION OF MY MAGAZINE! Okay, so I’ve still got six to go, but it felt SO good to sign off one of the sections, like I’ve actually accomplished something!
- My dad was in America this week, and I gave him a little Sephora hit list. Whilst pretty much everything was out of stock, he did manage to get the Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5 in 1 styling creme and it’s LOVE. My hair looks pretty damn good.
- Going home! On Thursday I packed up the car with too many lipsticks and a Daphne, and we drove back to Bournemouth for the long weekend. It feels so good to be back in my own bed.
- Puppy snuggles! Being home means being reunited with my puppies who aren’t really puppies anymore. All the cuddles have been happening.
- The best burgers ever. Seriously, if you’re ever in Bournemouth, hit up The Burger Shop, for deliciously decadent burger heaven. Get the Lethal Swizzle burger, hand cut chips with Nacho sauce, and beer battered onion rings. Heavenly.
This next week is going to be a busy one, my cars gotta go into the garage and until it’s fixed I’m stuck in Bournemouth. I’m hoping to sign off on another section of my magazine by Friday, but I’m still waiting on a lot of replies, so I’ll probably get to spend the majority of the week chasing emails. I really really hate emails. It sucks up all of my time. But I am going to a couple of awesome blogging events which I can’t wait to share with you!
Have a great week! x