Next week we start moving in to our new place and whilst my parents’ garage, dining room and conservatory are all bursting at the seams with furniture + homeware purchases I have made, there’s still of course, a sizeable homeware wishlist sitting in my bullet journal. I thought I’d round them up for you today in the hope you’d enable me!
So tell me, what do I need for my new place?
- John Lewis Croft Collection Arundel Marble Coasters. £20. Whilst I’m aware £20 is a lot of money for coasters, I’ve justified these in my head by the simple fact that they’re cheaper than the Anthropologie Rose Quartz ones I’ve also had my eye on. I think these will look super cute stacked up on my mirror + brass bar cart!
- West Elm Brass Flamingo. £24. I seem to have curated quite the collection of weird brass items from West Elm. So now I feel like I desperately need this flamingo. Nuff said.
- West Elm Industrial Storage Coffee Table. £699. I’ve had my eye on this coffee table for over a year now, and my lust for it hasn’t dissipated. It’s extortionately expensive, but I’m trying to justify it in my head by thinking of all the money we’ve saved elsewhere.
- Pink Cotton Rib Cushions. £10. Our bedroom has lots of white + grey, hints of gold, but not much in the way of colour. I don’t want it to look stark or cold, so I want to introduce some subtle hints of pink. These cute dusky pink scatter cushions seem like a good place to start!
- Oliver Bonas Luna Marble Table Lamp. £65. Our apartment is pretty much entirely lit by bright spotlights, so I’ve been looking into some additional lamps to bring in to soften things. I love the marble base of this lamp, I think it will look super cute on a sidetable in the lounge!
- White Company Wooden Bath Caddy. £49. I’ve never had one of these bath tidys before, but this one looks the perfect size for an iPad and a glass of wine! I can’t wait to luxuriate in my new tub!