I might be tucked up in my sickbed, but that definitely doesn’t mean I’m going to miss out my monthly to do list! I think these might be my favourite posts to write, and in all honesty, I could use a few things to look forward to at the moment! So hese are the things on my to do list for if I’m feeling well enough this month, and they’re all things I think you should be adding to your March to do list!
- Go see Beauty and the Beast. Because it’s only the most exciting movie release of 2017, right?! This comes out the day before my birthday, so I’m hoping I’ll be well enough to go see it as a little birthday outing with my sister!
- Make homemade granola. Granola is something I get through a lot of, and I’ve always wanted to turn my hand to making it. I think I’m going to give this Apple + Cinnamon recipe a go!
- Buy Tulips. Tulip season is almost upon us, and I’m keeping an eye out in the supermarket for them! They brighten up every room!
- Go for afternoon tea. I’m still sad I missed out on tickets for A Tale As Old As Time at The Kensington Hotel, but I’m hoping afternoon tea somewhere local will do the trick!
- Buy a pair of optimistic shoes. March is still a little way from Summer, but that doesn’t mean you can’t treat yourself to a pair of optimistic sandals. Even if they don’t get worn for a few more months, you’ll have something to look forward to!
- Start Spring cleaning! Spring will hopefully bring with it our move into the new flat, so I’m hoping to get a head start on sorting out all our stuff before we take it into the new place. Maybe I’ll give Marie Kondo’s The Life Changing Magic of Tidying up a reread to inspire me to throw out what we don’t need to take with us!
- Treat yourself to a fresh cut and blow dry. This is probably the thing I’m most looking forward to when I’m on the mend! My locks are desperate for a little TLC and the idea of spending a few hours at the hairdressers being pampered is positively blissful! I’m thinking of adding a few lighter layers into my hair to brighten it up for Spring + Summer!
- Start planning a Summer trip. Whether that means a long weekend poolside in the Greek sunshine, or a week camping in the Lake District, get planning something you can look forward to!
What’s on your March To Do List?