Hey loves, long time no chat. My fault, not yours, life has been crazy.
I find myself right now in this hectic swirl of events, juggling work, blogging, our move, and trying to make the most of our last few weeks in London. There’s been a lot going on, and I honestly am looking forward to the close of September, where I can sit back and breathe a little.
1. My health hasn’t been 100% over the last few weeks. I’ve been struggling with a lot of unexplained fatigue, dizziness and nausea, which has left me essentially a vegetable half the time. I had a low point last week where I blacked out whilst I was out in the city, which prompted me to get my butt down to the health professionals, who are running some different tests to see what’s going on with me. Fingers crossed they get to the bottom of it soon, I’m bored of feeling tired!
2. I’ve been doing some social media work for the awesome street food company Louisiana Chilli Shack, who are currently set up at Kerb Camden. Because of that, I’ve been able to spend a lot of time down at Kerb, which has been great fun. I’m not the biggest Camden fan, but there’s so much amazing food and such a great atmosphere down there, that I’ve begun to look forward to my weekly meetings in that part of the city!
3. My wonderful friend Tami came to visit me on Sunday, and I spent the day showing her some of my favourite East London Spots. I’ll have a full post coming later in the week, but let’s just say it involved great food, a little pampering, some bargain shopping and flowers! A perfect Sunday if you ask me!
4. Lucky girl that I am, I was treated to a shiny new Macbook by my wonderful boyfriend this week. I’ve been thinking about trading in my air for this pretty gold number for a while, and I’m so pleased with it. As I won’t be splitting my time between Bournemouth and London anymore, I don’t really have a need for my Air, but I still wanted something little for surfing the internet in bed, working in coffee shops or when I travel. I have my desktop for heavy duty video editing and the bulk of my work, but this is perfect for blogging and editing photos on the go! I also got these gorgeous Beats thrown in too thanks to Apple and their great deals! So excited to use them!
5. And finally things were thrown off kilter this week after my Dad had an accident on his bike on holiday. He’s been discharged from hospital now, with some broken bones in his face, some bruised ribs & lots of cuts and scrapes, and should be back in the UK later today. There’s a possibility he will need to have surgery in a few weeks time, so I’ll be home for the foreseeable. Any good vibes and love you can send his way would be so much appreciated.
Hope you guys are all having a great week, thanks for sticking with me!